Aluminium T profile with open joint
These profiles are ideally designed for fixing flat panels (HPL, fibre-cement and composite panels) with penetrating fasteners.
- recessed joint that doesn't reflect sunlight, leaving the joint dark
- significant inertia (Overall dimensions: 90 mm (depth) x 110 mm (expose face)
- compliant with the CSTB 3194 technical specifications
- 6063 T66 aluminium in accordance with standard NF EN 1999
- 3 or 6 LM lenght
- the half profile is designed for ends (building edge, bay window edge, etc.).
There are two variations depending on whether it is on an intermediate section or at an end (edge, along a bay window, etc.)